مدونتي المتنوعة - My blog is diverse: Chapter of the year ..

السبت، 22 أبريل 2017

Chapter of the year ..

The different seasons of autumn, winter, spring and summer may see us.

And spring is where we will come summer and all that ..

Not in my article This is the details of the spring .. Do not expect me that .. I'm not about I want not to explain flowers, atmosphere and objects .. Etc ..
I want to say something else ..

The seasons of the year and the rotation of the earth and different classes pass us .. It is a strange world .. by things very strange ..


Are these chapters and the movement of the Earth in the vast vast space and all planets, moons and celestial bodies moving from themselves?

Or is there someone to move it .. !!

Believe me my fingers moving on the keyboard .. I did not write anything now .. I did not write down my words and I write her post on my blog in Blogger .. Write directly without hesitation ..


Very small electron movement moving around the atom and all around each other composed of one part and all the molecules that make up the material and all the materials are corrupted, including the universe ..

Is not something puzzling puzzles minds .. These questions have puzzled other scientists, thinkers and philosophers over the ages ..

Some of them said that there is a higher hand moving the entire universe with will, wisdom and management ..

And some of them said that the whole universe created a coincidence .. And will end his coincidence ..

What do you think .?!
Is this great universe created a coincidence and arranged it all by accident ?!

A large universe in which the bones are all bone grew up coincidence .. ?? !!


I think it can not ..

And why .. Because it is not something happening happens or happened and ended (coincidence), but that the whole universe is going so far and did not end the life of the Earth coincidence ... Or we found that the Earth entered the moon or that the moon escaped from the orbit and went away from us and lost in Space .. "as happens to satellites" .. For example ..


What is meant is that it is never reasonable that this universe, in which nothing is wrong, happened, happens accidentally or randomly.

Can we say that the seasons of the year are moderate and we did not see that there is a disorder in the regularity or in the regularity of the sun or moon or anything in this life .. Event and delay or event and disruption or event and end ..


When one of us is late for his work .. life is going .. What if the sun and the earth broke down and became the sun for example slowed down and did not walk the solar system in the usual form, which we are accustomed to .. I think that would be a disaster ..

The seasons of the year are arranged by many things .. Yes .. Based on things known to scientists and scholars, but they certainly overlooked things and did not realize much about them until now ...
As for everything in our lives .. We people, scientists and learners learn things in our lives and we still lack a lot ..


It is possible to ask myself why I made the title of the article by this name?
Why did you make the title of the article (chapters of the year) ??

I do not know .. But I write from anywhere and from any subject I do not put something in my mind I start from it so I let my fingers on my keyboard typing and go to where you take me ..

The change that affects the whole universe and affects us as part of it as well as chapters of the year .. Everything changes in this life .. and has no time and has no survival ..

Everything in this life is written on the patio .. We will not be able to do something about it .. We will not be able to change the reality ..


So what's the matter?


Do we live to allow and play and go on the beaches in the summer .. We wear short clothes and in winter we wear many clothes, which give us warmth in the cold ... Or that these lessons and cross and meanings large ..


Indeed, the seasons of the year and the change that takes place should draw attention to many things, including:
- That change is the year of the universe.
Life is not on one side.
- Life is a cold day and a hot day .. A dark time and another time Munir ..
Etc ..

You may seem to have many and abundant judgments of the year and of life in general.

I hope that I have not overlooked your presence and left you in peace and security. I thank all of my followers and commented on my humble publications.

And to a meeting on a future subject ..

Article created by the owner of the blog .. and not transferred from anyone


I hope that we respect our copyright.









ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

متصلة علي الشيخ/وليد إسماعيل|تائبة كانت شيعية - تقول"عن المعممين :الحساب يوم القيامة بيد الأمام علي بن أبي طالب "!!

في هذا الفيديو :  متصلة - كانت شيعية - ولكن الله تعالي أضاء قلبها للايمان به فتابت واتصلت علي الشيخ / وليد إسماعيل - وتقول :   أن الشيعة &q...

بنر

PropellerAds