مدونتي المتنوعة - My blog is diverse: ِAnd the Ideas are crowded...

الجمعة، 21 أبريل 2017

ِAnd the Ideas are crowded...

All ideas are crowded in the head of everyone who wants to write something for people or wants to speak and spend what is inside of the words from him ..

What do I say?

The pen moves or the cursor of the writing on the screen moves and takes it where the pen wants not where the writer wants ..

If you do not arrange words like me you will find that happen with you

But the subject that I like to write .. that is: What is the meaning of this life ?! ..

Do we live to eat and drink and reproduce and enjoy and work and grow and trade and manufacture different industries .. etc ?? !!


Or do we live in this unstable land to fight each other and fight for it?

Or is there a message of my name from all this, for which we created ..

I believe that we are a message to the person and the goal and stages of his life and his mental and physical and emotional and all our lives indicate this ..

The ideas it has to human been in every different direction.

All we have to realize is the idea that we must proceed from ... to realize the meaning of humanity

Because as we know that man created to think .. and created to work .. and created to walk in one of two ways ..

Ideas are driving me through the ... right


So the right I want to speak to him .. He is one of the names of the Creator ..

I do not have to go further than my subject. Because I struggle with many ideas. Please excuse me.


I want to write in philosophy, medicine, engineering, earth layers, space, personal computers ... etc, but there is no room for it. I do not realize the knowledge that I have to write in my articles ... for my simple experience.

When I was young .. I loved playing and especially PC games .. MSX, Sega and Playstation and finally Android games and applications ...As I grew up I loved the area of cars and travel .. I realized there was a lot but I Still learn .. for the last moment ..

The facts are still out of the reach of man .. and still chasing .. until the last moment in his life ..

The well-being of life does not make a person aware of all things .. Perhaps its simplicity makes him feel a lot of them ...


And make his mind open to more serious things ..

When the mind speaks, you relax.

When you speak the soul and want .. Be ambitions and conflict ..

Therefore, if you want to live a specific idea, be confident and live for it and tried to publish .. So you have done a message and reached an end and reached the logic ..

When I write I changed my writing and started writing in English .. which I like to learn .. I started to change my thoughts ..


Freedom is a beautiful thing. Especially if it is going in the best of humanity ..



I want to deduce an idea from my article .. namely:
the message of man

Frankly came the idea .. Immediately .. I did not plan .. Believe me this is true ..

The message of humanity is humanity .. Mercy .. Learning .. Thinking .. Building .. Work for tomorrow .. The struggle .. Hope .. The pursuit of the right .. The trend towards the right ..
I think this is the message of man .. And before all that .. is the worship of the Almighty Creator who created the universe


Theme created by blog owner







ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

متصلة علي الشيخ/وليد إسماعيل|تائبة كانت شيعية - تقول"عن المعممين :الحساب يوم القيامة بيد الأمام علي بن أبي طالب "!!

في هذا الفيديو :  متصلة - كانت شيعية - ولكن الله تعالي أضاء قلبها للايمان به فتابت واتصلت علي الشيخ / وليد إسماعيل - وتقول :   أن الشيعة &q...

بنر

PropellerAds